Barcelona Silver White is real Spanish nature slate in a very high quality.
Barcelona Silver White is cleaved with a rustic surface where the eye immediately see the beautiful raw and natural slate structure of the natural shale.
Barcelona Silver White Hand cleaved at the factory in the mountains of the Spanish region of Galicia in the northwest corner
Barcelona Silver White has an extremely long lifespan of + 50 years.
Barcelona Silver White requires no maintenance and withstands the harsh Danish climate with water, snow, and frost.
Photovoltaics in Zappa façade system
- Solar cells, as a natural part of the system, can be built into the Zappa façade system and appear as an integrated beautiful solution.
- The solar cells are produced in an exclusive collaboration with the leading Danish photovoltaic manufacturer Gaia Solar.
- The solar panels are mounted as simple plug and Play solutions.
- The solar cells can be performed in attractive and customized color variations, and the glass can be carried out light reflective or in anonymous matte versions.
- We create the best and safest business case for you. Based on almost 20 years of experience and based on thorough needs analysis for YOUR particular needs. Please contact us for further advice.
Groundbreaking color gamut for solar cells
GS Integra Line Colour is a groundbreaking series of colored solar panels for roof integration.
The panels can be produced in several colors and where the color, shine and visibility of the solar cells themselves are determined by the architect.
The panels are designed to be part of the building’s climate monitor and thus form a component of the building’s architecture. The panels typically replace another plate material or glass batch and are mounted in the same façade system as these.
The panels are found in several variants, where the base model of GS Integra Line Color, consists of black monocrystalline solar cells on black background behind an iron-poor glass with anti-reflective effect.
The base panel is the basis for the coloured variants where the back of the glass in the production process is processed so that it reflects a certain part of the light spectrum. The reflected light is what creates the panel’s color.
The panels are mounted in the same working way as the remaining façade. This allows you to replace façade panels with exactly the number of solar panels that cover your needs without destroying the architectural expression.